CEFR Marine rubber sheathed cable is a cable specially designed for use in Marine electrical systems with a rubber sheath to protect the cable from physical damage and chemical corrosion. CEFR is the type of cable that represents the specific specifications and performance of the cable.
CEFR Marine rubber sheathed cable features include:
1. Oil resistance: the rubber sheath has good oil resistance and can cope with oil pollution that may exist in the ship environment.
2. Wear resistance: the rubber sheath has high wear resistance and can cope with mechanical friction and extrusion that may occur in the ship.
3. Water resistance: the rubber sheath has high water resistance and can cope with wet ship environment and possible flooding.
4. Fire resistance: CEFR Marine rubber cable needs to have good fire resistance to ensure that the electrical system can keep working normally in the event of a fire.
CEFR Marine rubber cable is usually used to connect the ship's power system, lighting system, communication system, navigation system and other equipment and systems. When installing and using CEFR Marine rubber sheathed cables, it is necessary to follow the relevant codes and standards to ensure the reliability and durability of the cables.
Commonly used Marine rubber sheathed cable models include but are not limited to the following:
1. CEFR: This is a commonly used Marine rubber sheathed cable model, with oil resistance, wear resistance, water resistance and fire resistance.
2. NEK606: This is a Marine rubber sheathed cable standard developed by the Norwegian Electrotechnical Committee, which specifies the technical requirements and test methods for different types of Marine cables.
3. IEC 60092-350: This is a Marine cable standard developed by the International Electrotechnical Commission, which specifies the design, construction and performance requirements of Marine cables.
4. BS6883: This is a Marine cable standard developed by the British Standards Institution, which is applicable to various types of vessels such as merchant ships, warships and fishing boats.
These types of Marine rubber sheathed cables are usually based on different specifications and performance requirements, can provide different voltage levels, the number of conductors and cross-sectional area options. The specific choice of which type of Marine rubber cable needs to be determined according to the actual application needs and relevant specifications.
Hot Tags: CEFR Marine rubber sheathed cable, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory, Brands, Price, Quotation, Type, Durable, Cheap, China, Wholesale